BIL's leasing solution represents an attractive alternative to a traditional loan.
Leasing enables you to renew your professionally used movable capital equipment (IT systems, vehicles, telephone systems, etc.) thereby enhancing the presentation of your balance sheet without having to dip into shareholders' equity.
How leasing works:
You select your equipment and your supplier. BIL Lease purchases the equipment and leases it to you through a lease agreement for a predefined term based on a tax-deductible lease payment. Lease charges can be monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual. You have three options on expiry of the contract:
- To purchase the equipment at the initially agreed residual value.
- To extend the lease with a lower lease payment.
- To return the equipment to BIL Lease and arrange an agreement for new equipment.
The benefits of leasing:
- Goods fully financed by BIL Lease.
- Fixed pre-agreed lease payments for the entire period of use of the asset.
- Ease of replacement of used equipment.
- Lightening the balance sheet: the equipment is not included in tangible assets, thereby reducing the company's apparent indebtedness.
- Potential partial or full deduction of lease payments as operating expenses.
- Ability to reclaim VAT (on lease payments).
- Ability to benefit from government subsidies (tax rebates).
Your BIL Relationship Manager is your main point of contact to analyse your needs and advise you.