Initial public offerings
Would you like to access capital markets to obtain the capital required for your company's growth (acquisitions, major investments, etc.)?
Do you want to tap the financial markets to provide liquidity to your financial holdings?
Do you believe that an initial public offering would be a significant factor in terms of your group's reputation and marketing?
BIL supports you through all the stages of the initial public offering, an operation that requires specific expertise.
In addition, its significant financial markets expertise covers:
- Cooperation with EU government bodies and counterparties.
- The listing agent function.
- The origination, syndication, shared custodian and paying agent functions for international issuers of government or corporate bonds.
- All types of money market instruments used for risk hedging and capital protection.
- Management of securities accounts, powers of attorney for tax recovery and drawing up registration certificates.
Your BIL Relationship Manager will discuss with you any matter relating to financial markets.