Forme logo BIL

A high-flying career opportunity

Join BIL's Wealth Management International team and enjoy a high-flying career dedicated to expert advice and client service. BIL offers attractive career paths with strong advancement opportunities, guaranteeing the bank's future prosperity and career satisfaction for each of its recruits.

Émilie Serrurier

BIL Wealth Management International comprises a multicultural group of versatile and committed professionals. We have ambitious targets to grow our wealth management services and it is essential for us to strengthen this ambitious and dynamic team.

We are seeking candidates capable of developing a network that can mobilise the expertise required to generate solutions and guarantee client satisfaction. Our clients have high requirements, and we are proud to offer them solutions tailored to their personal situation and reflecting their international status and entrepreneurial profile.

Émilie Serrurier-Hoël Head of Wealth Management at Banque Internationale à Luxembourg

Why Luxembourg Blason 1 Why Luxembourg Blason 2 Why Luxembourg Blason 3 Why Luxembourg Blason 4

Why Luxembourg?

Located at the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is an international financial hub with highly qualified experts and multilingual teams. Its exemplary political, economic and social stability, its excellent credit rating (AAA) and its modern legal and regulatory framework ensure the best conditions for exacting clients. Luxembourg's private banking industry has been growing for several years, and despite the pandemic, assets under management reached nearly EUR 5 trillion in 2020*.

Luxembourg is therefore one of Europe's major financial centres and close to half of its population moved here from abroad. It is a dynamic and pleasant place to live and work, with an efficient healthcare and social security system, attractive salaries and beautiful countryside. Luxembourg City ranked 9thh in the 2020 Global Liveability Report.

*Luxembourg Private Banking Survey, 2020, ABBL

Why Luxembourg


Why Bil picto 01

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the one of the country's oldest wealth management institutions. It is one of the largest banks in the Grand Duchy, offering retail, private, corporate and institutional banking services, in addition to treasury and financial market products and services. Even for the largest projects, approval lines are short, with decisions taken directly at the head office in Luxembourg.

Why Bil picto 01

The Luxembourg government holds a stake of 10% in BIL, which further strengthens the bank's strategic position. The remaining 90% is held by Chinese investment group Legend Holdings, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the founder of Lenovo Group.

Why Bil picto 01

You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy at BIL. Our working environment has been designed to give you the freedom to develop innovative solutions and explore new opportunities. We work together in close cooperation and encourage teamwork. Our working environment is open and dynamic.

Why Bil picto 01

Our bank's relatively modest size represents a huge advantage. Whilst we have the resources to offer our clients a wide range of products and services, our relatively modest size allows us to develop close ties with those clients. Our USP versus some of our larger competitors is a particularly attractive value proposition for clients with more complex wealth management requirements.