With a fixed-term deposit you can invest your capital:
- Whilst generating higher returns compared to a savings account;
- More easily compared to other financial investments;
- Without taking any risk;
- With a guaranteed interest rate;
- For a wide range of timescales:
Why open a fixed-term deposit account?
- 7 days;
- 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- To subsidise a capital to use at the end of a deposit period.
- To wait for a better investment opportunity.
Investments can be made in euro (EUR) or in one of the following currencies: Danish Krone (DKK), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish krona (SEK), Czech Koruna (CZK), American dollar (USD), Australian dollar(AUD), Canadian dollar(CAD), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Hungarian forint (HUF), Swiss franc (CHF), pound sterling (GBP), Polish zloty (PLN), Japanese yen (JPY), South African rand (ZAR), Turkish lira (TRY), Singapore dollar (SGD).