Leasing represents an attractive alternative to a traditional loan and an increasingly popular financing solution in the public sector.
Leasing enables you to renew your movable capital equipment (IT systems, vehicles, telephone systems, etc.) without having to dip into your own funds.
How leasing works:
You select your equipment and your supplier. BIL Lease purchases the equipment and leases it to you through a lease agreement. The term of this agreement corresponds to the economic lifespan of the asset. Lease charges can be monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual. You have three withdrawal options on expiry of the contract:
- To purchase the equipment at the initially agreed residual value.
- To extend the lease with a lower lease payment.
- To return the equipment to BIL and arrange an agreement for new equipment.
The benefits of leasing:
- Goods fully financed without using your special budget.
- Fixed pre-agreed lease payments for the entire period of use of the asset.
- Ease of replacement of used equipment.
Your BIL Relationship Manager is your main point of contact to analyse your needs and advise you.