BILnet Mobile offers two access types to choose from:
Access all of BILnet from your tablet or smartphone.
Access all of BILnet’s features:
Transfers and payments
Investments and loans
Find out more
Configure QuickBanking™ easily using the BILnet Mobile app.
Check your account and bank card balances simply by tapping the screen of your smartphone, without entering a single code! And view your latest transactions by entering your PIN or using your Touch ID digital fingerprint (if you have an iPhone 5S or later model).
Make instant transfers using your PIN.
Use your smartphone to withdraw cash from a BIL ATM without your card.
Read all about cardless withdrawals
BILnet Mobile can be used by both account holders and authorised representatives (businesses or private individuals) to manage personal and business accounts.
You do not require a bank card, and there is no need to open a specific account. To make a payment, simply scan a QR code that does not contain any sensitive data and confirm the transaction with a confidential PIN.
In addition to the advantages of mobile payment, you can also use the Digicash TRANSFER feature to transfer money free of charge and at any time from your account to that of the beneficiary. The only prerequisites: you must have activated Digicash on your smartphone and have your payee's mobile phone number!
There’s now no need to show the card itself, as your account is automatically updated every time that you pay with Digicash.
1. Download the BIL Digicash application to your mobile free of charge
2. Follow the step-by-step activation instructions using the BILnet Mobile app
1. Open the BIL Digicash app
2. Scan the QR code displayed by the merchant, e-commerce site or bill
3. Confirm the transaction with your PIN
4. Check your payment status. The amount is automatically debited from your BIL current account and will be shown in the account transactions in BILnet
Discover which retailers and billing companies accept the Digicash payment system here. This list of partners is growing all the time.
Tel. (+352) 4590 4590
Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 20:00